Monday, December 26, 2011

Time Sensitive Challenge

Happy Holidays! I was given a challenge by my manager, and there is nothing I love more than a challenge, but I need your help. For everyone that hosts a show by January 9th, I will be entered to win $1000 worth of jewelry from the new catalog AND a ticket to our local rally, which I've never attended.

I know some of you like a challenge as much as I do, so I'm going to offer one to you. Host a show by January 9th and I will give you $25 in CASH as well as all of the regular Hostess Benefits. THEN, for every guest that books a January, February or March show, you will also get to pick out a FREE PIECE of jewelry from the new catalog! FOR EVERY GUEST THAT BOOKS!

Before you say "it's just after Christmas, who has money?" don't worry. We are continuing our buy 1 get 2 half price special through January. And, we take those VISA gift cards people got in their stockings, so you have the makings of a great show! The current catalog goes away at the end of January, so book your show now, before your favorite pieces are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment